Brakes & Suspension
Car Suspension & brakes Worthing
How do I know if my brakes need checking?
- If you hear a grinding noise when applying the brakes.
- If your brake pedal vibrates underneath your foot.
- If your car pulls to the left or right when braking.
- If you brake pedal feels “spongy”.
- If your brake warning light is on.
Why should I check my brakes?
- Brake fluid should be changed approx every 2 years.
- You should check your brakes at least twice per year.
- It’s obviously very dangerous if your brakes are not working properly.
- Your vehicle could fail its MOT.
We can repair and replace most car brakes including discs, pads, calipers, hand brake cables and drums.
How do I know when to have my suspension checked?
• If you feel every bump in the road or the vehicle body bounces.
• If your vehicle leans when turning.
• If you feel your steering wheel slipping.
• If your wheel is hard to turn.
Why should I check my suspension?
• Good suspension keeps steering stability.
• It keeps good handling.
• It will prevent your vehicle from rolling over.
• To have a smooth and comfortable ride.